Plans outsource high-end electronics, environments, and high-volume manufacture consumer goods with eight years in-house and twelve years product development expertise in business development consultation. Governs manufacture data that increase productivity through advanced manufacturing and robotics design leadership.
· Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks
· Rhinoceros Rhino
· Autodesk Alias
· Luxion KeyShot
· Adobe Photoshop
· Adobe Illustrator
· Adobe InDesign
· Microsoft Words
· Microsoft Excel
· Microsoft PowerPoint
· Computer-Aided Design (Unigraphics)
· Rapid concept development sketch
· Complex problem solution
· Design think strategy
· Art Direction
· Quality assurance
· Process improvement
· Project planning and development
· Project lifecycle
· Project management
· Digital strategy
· Cost reduction strategy
· Source vendor and supplier
· Kaizen ISO 9001
· Continuous improvement
· Project presentation
· Excellent communication principle
· Superb eye for detail
· Staff development
Chief Creative Officer 01/2010 to Current
Bryan Dynamics, Inc. – Jacksonville, FL
- Developed Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”) Modular Ramp System (Patent Number 8959693)
- Think carbon fiber composite travel electronic hardware concepts for startup strategic partnerships.
- Created Geometry Dimension and Tolerance (“GD&T”) standards SolidWorks hand tool models.
- Produced brand development road-map environments prototype render illustrations to
- Resolved low volume Computer Numerical Control (“CNC”) aluminum parts and tools conflict.
Design Engineer Coordinator 01/2016 to 06/2017
Load King Manufacturing Company – Jacksonville, FL
- Interpreted architectural product blueprints on Enterprise Resource System (“ERP”) database management.
- Oversighted AMC Theatres casework, drawings, and Bill of Materials (“BOM”) debugged proficiency documents.
- Directed Qdoba value engineering of lean manufacture environment of sourced material fabrication.
- Designed process tool methodology for Fields Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”) certified cookie case.
- Managed Einstein Bagel quality control for Standard Operation Procedure (“SOP”) development schedule.
Senior Product Development Analyst 04/2008 to 01/2010
Alienware – Miami, FL
- Administered plan-do-check-act or plan-do-check-adjust (“PDCA”) Cycle for the Area-51 m9750 laptop
- Achieved Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) test on Product Data Management (“PDM”) software
- Continuous improved peripheral, user experience, and package data market information trend forecast
- Visualized user interface graphics Sort, Set in Order, Shine, Standardize and Sustain (“5s”) principles
- Scheduled production for outsourced factory manufacture production components development
Bachelor of Arts: Industrial Design with a specialization in Transportation Design 05/06
College for Creative Studies – Detroit, MI
- 2005 American Iron and Steel Institute (“AISI”) Internship
- Sponsored Studios with Chrysler, Michelin, Ferrari, Chrysler, and PPG Industries
- Won Red Dot International Design Competition Award 2016 for KLAS Telecom Voyager 8
- Notebook design featured at Expo 2015 by Vito Di Bari
- Won 2011 CES Innovation Awards for Alienware M15X and M17X