Collaborative design manufacturer with 13+ years developed solutions that achieved Intellectual Property
revenue for large and small businesses. Analytical Business Developer that achieved Multi-facet energetic product development coordinated operations, processes, and strategies that had increased agile operational efficiencies for advance manufactured high-end custom products. Designed Electronics, Tool & Household, and Retail manufactured forward-thinking aesthetically driven solutions that enraptured influential experiences using the latest design engineer software and hardware.
Design Engineer Coordinator, 01/2016-06/2017
Load King, Jacksonville, FL
• Managed 300 plus Starbucks Food Service Systematic Store Kiosk that implemented AutoCAD casework blueprints included Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing (MEP) into Computer Aid Engineered files for plant production core advanced fabrication operational capabilities that increased quality efficiencies.
• Audited Enterprise Resource Plan that clarified 100 Bill of Materials (BOM) across various disciplinaries that exceed $60 million in revenue.
• Keened creative team 200 plus Revit & Sketchup proposals to manufactured stores and products that improved construction built process through lean manufacturing principles for AMC, Einstein Bros. Bagels, Dunkin Donuts, & Qdoba which included materials finishes source management that met city code compliances.
• Engaged Project Managers are manufacturing for subcontractor’s construction & installations that increased profitability through lean manufacturing principles by 200% production output.
• Developed Solidworks National Sanitation Foundation Certified ISO 9001 Famous Brands Cookie Case and store construction build methods in Solidworks.
Senior Industrial Design (Contract), 01/2010-01/2011
Lowe’s Home Improvement, Mooresville, NC
• Awarded Patent “US 20130198978” for the Gateway Modular Ramp System Invention for Accessible Home Category, $2.5 million-dollar internal business development allocated fund.
• Interrelated client built problem solved products that freed funds for new product developments through plastic tool cost reduction through design for a budget method that provided cash flow without additional funds.
• Managed file structured documents for designed category included Engineer, customer service, and construction departments included Bill Documentation.
• Eminent 35 Lowe’s Private Label Brands product manufactured that included the Kobalt Tools brand for Priority Designs.
• Developed budget drove designs and vendor management bids that meant cost and production schedule.
Senior Product Development Analysis, 03/2008-01/2010
Dell Computers, Austin, TX
• Built Metal Fabricated Extrusion and Plastic Alternative Gaming Peripheral Concepts through sketched, prototyped & CAD Luxion Hypershot rendered communications.
• Utilized Microsoft Excel and Product Development Management (PDM) to executed 10+ computers.
• Implemented Alienware 2.0 (Aggressive Form) Design Language for high-end consumer electronic laptops for Asia & Europe that satisfied global business expansion objective that fostered a supportive international research and design team atmosphere.
• Led brand design management for business merger consumer retention through market quantitative and qualitative research that determine brand style value.
• Developed industry, innovation, trend documents for technology team that adverted to Senior Product Development Analysis promotion from Junior Industrial Designer.
Designed wood and metal manufactured architecture exhibition and products utilized AutoCAD Drafted, Space Planned, and Graphic Production. Led hard worked creative team built unique products through carpentry collaboration. Gained Business Acumen through six years of Intermediate freelance consultation managed schedule, client relation, marketing and operational that has won Design Awards (Red Dot) and gained over $150,000 funding for clients:
Motorola, Swarovski Crystal, Klingg, POSO Outdoor, Denon, Hatch Fluorescent, Staples, Miami AD School, Heys USA, Decolav, Karla Events, PDT International, Miami AD School, Stanley Black and Decker, Structure Roofing Systems, Viper Motorcycles, Motorola, Swarovski Crystal, and Visionaire Miami Art Basel
Bachelor of Arts & Science in Industrial Design, 2002 – 2006
College for Creative Studies, Detroit, MI
Adobe: Photoshop, Illustrator, & InDesign
CAD: Solidworks, Creo Pro/Engineer, Rhino, & Luxion HyperShot
Autodesk: Alias, Inventor, Revit, AutoCAD, 3DS Max, & MAYA
Microsoft: Words, Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook