Design Engineer Manager, 01/16-01/18
Load King Manufacturing Company, Jacksonville, FL
- Improved 100% Retail Store Design productivity with Industrial Engineer process map, improvement, and execution.
- Audited the Client Services Department SharePoint project documentation with discrepancy identifiers relative to Code Ordinance Compliance and industrial design solutions that empowered the Engineer Department.
- Invented Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Certified and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) certified mass manufacture license products that reduced replacement parts lead time by 300%.
- Executed Quality Control/Assurance that increased production deliverable, coordination, and builds.
- Amplified productivity with Industrial design and product development best practices that supported Standard Operation Procedures (SOP), Lean Manufacturing and (International Organization for Standardization) ISO 9001 Certification.
Chief Creative Officer, 01/10-01/16
Bryan Dynamics, Miami, FL
- Solved manufacture, engineer, and business challenges of hardware, software and service solutions with Industrial Design and Product Development methodologies.
- Prepared presentations for sale market email campaigns, website advertisements, and in-store displays that communicate products message for online/print distributions on Adobe InDesign.
- Managed design and manufacture products from inception through production that involves contracts, quotations, schedules, audits, & milestone reviews on Microsoft Office Suite.
- Garnered various product intellectual property protection that drives market value from creative design discovery from Researchers, Brainstorms, and Mock-up Prototypes.
- Story told concepts that gain fund from Investment, Crowdfund & Acquisition with digital media sketch, computer-aided design render, and animation on Adobe Creative Suite, Solidworks & 3DS Max.
Senior Industrial Designer, 01/08-01/10
Dell Alienware, Miami, FL
- Digitalized aesthetics of computers on Solidworks for emerging markets through parametric models.
- Increased profit margin by 300 % tool cost reduction through advanced manufacturing techniques.
- Communicated outer box, product and interface user experience designs by sketch illustrated renderings.
- Provided peripheral guidelines for product development vendors on Pro/E and Windchill.
- Analyzed opportunities through user, competitive, product research for international markets.
Bachelor of Arts & Science in Industrial Design, 05/06
College for Creative Studies, Detroit, MI
Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign, Solidworks, Alias, 3D Studio Max, KeyShot, AutoCAD, Words, Excel, & PowerPoint
Design Thinking/Sketching, Concept Product Development, and Computer-Aided Design and Drafting (CADD)
Trend, Market, Manufacturing, & Mechanical Engineering, and Research and Development (R&D)